Return and Exchange Policy
*ECS Auto Stores reserves the right to deny any return request.
ECS Auto Stores, Inc. wants you to be 100% satisfied with your parts and shopping experience. We will do everything we can to make sure that happens. In the event you are not completely satisfied and need to make a return or exchange please follow the policy below.
An item may be returned or exchanged within 60 days with a receipt provided the customer adheres to the following guidelines.
- Send the package freight pre-paid by UPS, FED-EX, DHL or US Postal Service to get the item back to us. Please send the item(s) to:
ECS Auto Stores, Inc.
Attn. Returns Department
660 Route 17M
Middletown, NY 10940
- No COD or Freight Collect Shipments will be accepted.
- For new, uninstalled parts that need to be returned / exchanged, the customer MUST return the item in the original packaging, with the receipt and in original, unused condition. We cannot accept any returned item that has been modified or installed. These are the policies set forth by the product manufacturers. Manufacturer defect warranties are for 90 days from the date of purchase, excluding parts used for racing which are not covered under any warranty.
- Please call ECS Auto Stores, Inc. to get an RGA number prior to returning any items and clearly mark it on the outside of the box. This will help us to process your order in a timely manner. Any packages received without an RGA number will be refused.
- For your protection add shipping insurance for the full amount of product cost to allow for possible lost shipment. The cost is minimal compared to a lost package. More information on this topic can be requested from our returns department by calling 1-877-327-3535 or 1-845-343-0688.
- NO returns or refunds on custom made or factory ordered products.
- Any products refused upon delivery also subject to return fee and customer is responsible for shipping charges of the product both ways.
- When an item is shipped with free freight or handling charges are added and the item(s) have to be returned, the actual shipping charges will be deducted from the credit issued. Credit is issued for merchandise only.
- No returns on electrical items or computer programmers.
- All manufacturer warranties are the responsibility of the manufacturer.
- Orders that are canceled will have a $10.00 cancellation charge.
DAMAGE OR LOSS CLAIMS:
- Inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival. It is the customer’s responsibility to report any shipping related damages to the carrier immediately.
- If your package has been damaged in ANY way, please contact the shipping company first (UPS, FEDEX, DHL). Once you have notified the shipping company of the damage, then please contact us at 1-877-327-3535.
- It is the carrier’s responsibility to resolve all damage claims with the customer.
- Once the freight carrier takes possession of the article to be delivered it becomes that freight carrier’s responsibility and liability to deliver the goods to the customer.
- If a claim is filed between you and the freight carrier, the claim must be settled between the carrier and the receiver.