STRANGE OVAL DRIVESHAFT
Full Assembly, Using 13100 U-Joint 19.375in
• Up to 22° of misalignment angle (the competition allows for a max. 14°)
• 22 1/8” closed length “center-to-center” of U-joints
• 14.1 Lbs. total weight for assembly 32 spline driveshaft is 14% torsionally stronger in splined area compared to 16 spline shaft Both slip yokes, pinion & transmission yokes will fit all aftermarket driveshafts as well.
• AISI 4340 steel forged, fully machined and through-hardened driveshaft slip yokes
• AISI 4140 steel billet, fully machined and through-hardened, pinion yoke and transmission yoke with proper clearance to eliminate binding between yoke and u-joint
• High strength heat treated billet U-bolts straps (cannot be over-tightened)
• Through-hardened Hy-Tuf steel gun-drilled driveshaft
• 1310 Series SPICER grease-able U-joints
• 12-point aircraft locknuts
There are no reviews yet.